BOOTH NO : B16
Global Distributor of Electronic and Electrical Products.
Website : www.gti.co.th
เชิญร่วมฟังงานเสวนา ผ่าแผนพลังงาน PDP ฉบับล่าสุดของไทยที่แรก! ที่งาน SETA, Enlit Asia 2022 และ SSA 2022 ในวันที่ 21 ก.ย. นี้ ณ ไบเทค บางนา กระทรวงพลังงานเตรียมกางแผนพัฒนากำลังการผลิตไฟฟ้าของประเทศไทย หรือ PDP ฉบับล่าสุดครั้งแรก พร้อมเผยข้อมูลเชิงลึกก่อนใคร แล้วพบกันในงานมหกรรมพลังงานแห่งอนาคตSETA
ผ่าแผนพลังงาน PDP ฉบับล่าสุดของไทยที่แรก!ที่งาน SETA, Enlit Asia 2022 และ SSA 2022 พร้อมกัน 20-22 ก.ย. นี้ ณ ไบเทค บางนา กระทรวงพลังงานเตรียมกางแผนพัฒนากำลังการผลิตไฟฟ้าของประเทศไทย หรือ PDP ฉบับล่าสุดครั้งแรก พร้อมเผยข้อมูลเชิงลึกก่อนใคร ที่งาน SETA, Enlit
Vice President Digital Lead, Hub Asia, Energy Industries Division, ABB
Michael has over 25 years of career involvement in the power industry in combined cycle plant operations in Malaysia, and since then has progressed through engineering, sales, and management positions in Malaysia and in Europe, most recently in Business Development and Sales for Long Term Service Agreements including O&M Contracts in Kuala Lumpur. Prior to that he also worked in power plant performance monitoring, developing improvements in diagnostics followed by Integrated Power Plant Lifecycle Management to give Owners a greater insight of their assets. He is also an active Senior Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) and held various leadership positions.
Webpage : https://www.enlit-asia.com/speaker/michael-joseph/
Based in Tokyo, Kris is involved in sales and business development in the energy industry, with a focus on decarbonization projects covering all products in the company lineup including biomass/waste to power/chemicals and energy storage solutions. Supporting global clientele with a focus on the Asia-Pacific region.
“Antoine is a Senior Consultant within the Power and Renewables Consulting team in the Energy Transition Practice. Based in Singapore, he specializes in power market analysis, policy, regulatory and energy transition matters. To a larger extend, Antoine is engaged with the extended Energy Transition Consulting Practice in Wood Mackenzie.
Antoine experience spans from advisory for energy utilities and regulators to market design and power market analysis. Some of his consulting projects involved reviews of electricity markets and utility processes at different stages of markets liberalization. He recently worked with Southeast Asian stakeholders in Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan, Vietnam and others.
Before joining Wood Mackenzie, Antoine worked with the energy market practice in DNV Singapore. Antoine holds two Master’s degrees from the National University of Singapore and ENSTA Paris (Institut Polytechnique de Paris).”
Dr. Allen Wang is the research leader of Asia Pacific Regional Integrated service. He is a highly experienced energy market expert with 15 years of experience in power and renewable markets in various countries. He is also responsible for providing consulting advisory to commercial clients in energy market planning, regulation, operation, and policies. Dr. Wang is a fellow of the Australian Institute of Energy. He holds a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Science from Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China, and a Ph.D. from the University of Technology Sydney, Australia.
Senior General Manager, Fuel Cell Business Field, Toyota ZEV Factory, Toyota Motor Corporation
Chairman, FC-Cubic TRA (Fuel Cell Cutting-Edge Research Center Technology Research Association), Japan
Graduated from Faculty of Engineering of Doshisha University, Japan
Sales Director, Process Automation Energy Industries, ABB
– Ph.D. (Materials Science and Engineering) Imperial College of Science, Technology
and Medicine, University of London, UK
– B.Eng.(Materials Science and Engineering) Imperial College of Science, Technology
and Medicine, University of London, UK
– Solid Oxide Fuel Cells : Fabrication and Characterisation, Materials Selection
– Hydrogen production
– Fabrication of catalyst and adsorbent
Managing Director, Air Liquide Thailand
Chief Executive Officer, Asia Clean Energy Partners
Peter du Pont manages an Asia-based international consultancy, Asia Clean Energy Partners, which provides services and solutions for clients in the development and business sectors. He is based in Bangkok and has more than 30 years’ experience developing sustainable energy and climate programs in the U.S. and Asia. He has carried out assignments related to the design, implementation, and evaluation of clean energy policy and plans, energy and climate finance, and climate change programs. He contributes to the clean energy ecosystem in the region through a variety of assignments, including as Southeast Asia Regional Coordinator of the Private Financing Advisory Network (PFAN); his founding and continuing role helping to leading the Asia Clean Energy Forum; and through a variety of strategic advisory and capacity-building assignments for public- and private-sector clients.
Managing Executive Officer JERA Co., Inc.
Toshiro Kudama is senior managing executive officer of JERA Co., Inc. He is also chief executive
officer of JERA Asia Pte. Ltd.
Mr. Kudama started his professional career at Tokyo Electric Power Co., Inc. (TEPCO) in 1982. Since then, he has been a steady and active player on the global energy scene, with an extensive and excellent track record of stints at TEPCO’s Washington D.C. office and global organizations including the OECD (Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development) and IEA (International Energy Agency) in Paris.
Maximizing his engineering background and international management skills, Mr. Kudama led
TEPCO’s overseas businesses in executive positions in the International Affairs Department for decades. In 2016, he joined JERA and took the post of chief power development officer and senior executive vice president in charge of diverse energy projects including offshore wind power, LNG liquification, and state-of-the-art storage battery projects in different markets. Until now, he has engaged in investments in 30 projects in 14 countries totaling 3 billion USD.
Mr. Kudama served as CEO of JERA Americas from 2018 until 2019. He currently resides in
Singapore and serves as CEO of JERA Asia Pte. Ltd., covering the rapidly growing markets of Asia
and the Middle East.
Mr. Kudama has a master’s degree in mechanical engineering from the Graduate School of Tokyo
Institute of Technology.
Mr. Kudama received the Outstanding Paper Award from the Japan Precision Engineering Academy
General Manager, Innovation Promotion Office, Business Planning & Coordination Dept., Development Bank of Japan (DBJ)
Bart is an international project management expert, with over 34 years of
energy consulting experience in Asia and Africa. He has been based in Asia
since 1989 with extensive experience as a power plant developer and
advisor on conventional and renewable power and energy projects
throughout SE Asia, especially in Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia,
Laos and Singapore.
Bart joined AWR Lloyd in 2017 and has served as project manager for AWR
Lloyd’s coal procurement advisory assignment for EGATi’s Quang Tri power
project in Vietnam. He has also served as team leader on various due
diligence and market entry studies related to power and fuel projects
throughout Asia. He has been a frequent speaker at energy and power
conferences on topics such as solar PV economics, coal markets and
pricing, advanced energy technologies, and LNG supply and pricing.
Prior to joining AWR Lloyd, Bart headed Roleva Energy Ltd, a Bangkok-
based energy consultancy from 2004-17. Before that, Bart worked for
Intergen, an American IPP developer, where he served as InterGen’s VP for
Asset Management and General Manager for the Quezon Power project in
the Philippines (2000-04) and its Director of Project Development (1996-99)
during which time he developed 700 MW CCGT plants in Thailand and
Singapore. From 1995-1996, he served as Manager (Business
Development – Asia) at BHP Power based in Hong Kong. From 1985-1995,
he worked for Lahmeyer International, a German engineering group, as
Senior Energy Economist. During his time with Lahmeyer, he as the energy
advisor to the governments of Malawi and Lesotho) and IPP power project
advisor to the government of Indonesia for units 7 & 8 of the Paiton power
Bart holds a BA in Economics (Hons), and a Master’s Degree and PhD in
City and Regional Planning from the University of California at Berkeley.
• Leadership of conventional plant service business development leading to rapid growth in S.E. Asia business;
resulting in a four (4X) times increase in orders received in a two-year period, for power and industrial plant asset
improvement services, rehabilitation, and turnkey overhaul contracts.
• Leadership of plant services/maintenance operations and personnel skills development, resulting in increase in
percentage of operating profit versus sales, despite during a period of rapid sales growth.
• Development of key relationships with S.E. Asia power generating companies’ managers at top executive
management and plant management levels, within numerous power plant operating firms in Philippines and
Malaysia, and formation of new relationships in Thailand and Indonesia.
• Authored and presented a paper at the Power-Gen Asia 2013 conference, which achieved “Best Paper Award” for
Track 4 Operation, Optimization & Servicing. Other experiences in public speaking to large audiences include
hosting of a boiler technology and services conference in Indonesia in 2013, and numerous presentations for power
boiler technologies to owners, developers, EPC contractors and at conferences worldwide.
• 25 years of international business experience working within large multinational companies in multiple countries,
holding senior professional roles in project management, engineering, construction, and business development
responsibilities for large power plants.
• Over ten (10) years of on-site construction management experience based full time at large capacity power plants
during erection and commissioning. Extensive experience in project and engineering management for medium to
large size power projects.
• Superior communications abilities including skills in negotiations, commercial and technical correspondence
writing, and oral presentations.
• Unique ability to bridge cultural divides between Asian-based headquarters and overseas-based divisions within a
large multinational corporation, and to optimize local operations.
Current Position & Affiliation
– Senior General Manager, Fuel Cell Business Field, Toyota ZEV Factory, Toyota Motor
– Chairman, FC-Cubic TRA (Fuel Cell Cutting-Edge Research Center Technology Research
– Joined Toyota Motor Corporation in 1991 – General manager of engine development
promotion division and chief-engineer in powertrain product planning division.
– Senior general manager of FC-business field since 2019.
– Chairman of FC-Cubic TRA (Fuel Cell Cutting-Edge Research Center Technology Research
Association), Japan from 2019
Graduated from Faculty of Engineering of Doshisha University, Japan
Prime Road Power Public Co. Ltd Head of Asset Management |April 2020 – Present Bangkok, Thailand Asset Management
• Manage Asset management team to record movements of renewable energy operating assets and ensure companies ROA & ROE targets.
• Optimizing plant performance and operation & maintenance, compliance with regulations & relevant stakeholder requirements & Operation and Maintenance strategy
• Conduct relevant business/financial models to assist with management decision making of activity related to investment on current and future assets.
• Creation of various business reports and reporting processes and to oversee and manage various deliverable of running businesses
• Analyze & execution area of performance improvement and additional revenue initiatives i.e. carbon credit & IREC
• Consultant to COO of Solar rooftop EPC & Private PPA subsidiary companies to support operations & business expansion in Thailand.
• Management committee of Innovation subsidiary companies to support management decision making Corporate Strategy & ESG
• Lead Strategic ESG Pillar of the company including planning, development and execution. o Developing the group-wide sustainability and climate strategy, policies, frameworks to address sustainability issues of the Group (Including study of the possibility on net-zero target, carbon neutral status) o Engaging with different stakeholders to drive sustainability and low-carbon society, i.e., TGO, EGAT and etc.
• Support risk management Identify areas of risk, potential watch list and emerging risk issues, major projects, mitigation strategy and key risk indicators
Professional Certificate and Training
> 15 years in SCG chemicals
> 5 years in Predictive Analytic Research & Development – initiated the advance machine/process health monitoring system project, which applies machine learning (ML), statistical analysis
> 3 years in Machine learning and AI project implementation to internal and external customer
> 10 PoC ML and AI development with Global company e.g. Accenture, GE, AVEVA, etc.
> 7 Year Experience in Asset Performance Management (APM) and Reliability Engineering
10+ Years of Industry Experience in predictive analytics solutions to global asset management & O&M renewable energy companies.
PhD title “Enhancement of light coupling to solar cells using plasmonic structures”
Professional Certificate, Publications, Patent
> 5 Years Chief Product Officer & Co-Founder
> 7 Years PV Development and Optimization
Electronic IC Designer
Warit Krittaphol is a Commercial Director for REPCO NEX, SCGC that provides engineering and maintenance solutions (Asset Performance Management, APM) for more than 20 companies. He has been in SCGC for over 25 years and has had opportunities to handle various positions, including Operations strategy, for almost ten years. During that period, he had involved with Organizational transformation (focusing on three core values: Value protection: Safety, Value extraction: Productivity, and Value creation: Innovation) and Digital transformation (focusing on Digital Asset Performance Management) in SCGC.
Warit graduated from Ohio Northern University T.J. Smull college of engineering, Ohio, USA, majoring in Mechanical Engineering. Recently hold Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Business from MIT Sloan, and Columbia Business School’s executive education on Digital Strategies for Business and Digital Transformation delivered online through the Emeritus Institute of Management.
“Yamato delivers power and renewables market research in Asia Pacific. He covers solar, wind, storage, power modelling and power policy analysis to develop research and market insights. He engages with clients and industry players active in Japan’s power market.
Prior to joining Wood Mackenzie, Yamato spent 13 years at Japan International Cooperation Agency, where he engaged in the energy industry in Asia Pacific and the Middle East, focusing on power sector master planning, project financing for renewables, and investments in conventional power plants and the power grid. He has also engaged in R&D projects on hydrogen fuel cells and biofuels.”
Webpage : https://www.enlit-asia.com/speaker/yamato-kawamata/
Sunil joined Vena Energy as Regional Head of South East and South Asia in March 2019.
Prior to joining Vena Energy, he was Head of Renewable Energy Business at Sembcorp Industries and prior to that, Global Head of Technology & Cleantech at Standard Chartered Bank. He has also held senior leadership positions at Morgan Stanley, NatWest Markets, and Crosby Securities.
Sunil holds an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. He also holds a Bachelor in Technology from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
Webpage : https://www.enlit-asia.com/speaker/sunil-gupta/
Name: Ryo Minami
Date of Birth: April 18, 1966
Birthplace: Tokyo Prefecture
LL.B., the University of Tokyo (1990)
LL. M., the University of Texas (1998)
-July, 2021 – present Deputy Commissioner for International Affairs
Director General for International Policy on Carbon Neutrality,
Agency for Natural Resources and Energy (METI)
– July, 2018 –July2021 Director-General, Natural Resources and Fuel Department,
Director for Carbon Recycling Policy
Agency for Natural Resources and Energy,METI
– July, 2015 – July,2018 Director for Europe and Russia, Trade Policy Bureau,
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)
– December, 2012 – July, 2015 Director, Oil and Gas Division,
Agency for Natural Resources and Energy, METI
– August, 2010 – December, 2012 Director, International Affairs Division,
Agency for Natural Resources and Energy, METI
– June, 2007 – August, 2010 Chief Representative, New York Office,
Nippon Export and Investment Insurance (NEXI)
– June, 2005 – June, 2007 Deputy Director, Policy Coordination Division,
Small and Medium Enterprise Agency, METI
– June, 2002 – June, 2005 Director, Business Promotion Group,
Underwriting Department, NEXI
– June, 2000 – June, 2002 Deputy Director, Export Division,
International Trade Administration Bureau, METI
(In January 2001, the Ministry of International Trade and Industry was reorganized as the Ministry of
Economy, Trade and Industry.)
– June, 1998 – June, 2000 Deputy Director, Business Promotion Division,
Small and Medium Enterprise Agency,
the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI)
– September., 1996 – June, 1998 LL. M., Law School of The University of Texas
– April., 1990 Joined MIT